Information about delivery and services
Product Availability & Delivery
Delivery of in-stock items are currently shipping within our typical 1-3-week delivery time. However, due to increased demand, some popular items are currently out of stock, resulting in slightly longer delivery times.
To understand when your order might deliver:
- Input your zip code on the product page of the items you are interested in to get an accurate ETA for that product
- If you are ordering multiple products, please be aware your order ships as one delivery, according to the item with the longest delivery time
- If there are additional delays on your order, our Customer Support Team will contact you directly to notify you of the changes
Product Installations and In-Home Services
Our Installation Services will become available in states or provinces that allow for it under government health and safety guidelines. All installers are required to wear PPE and practice social distancing for the safety of our customers and themselves.
For questions about Installation Services, please contact our NewAge Installations Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Measures During Shipping
Our warehouse teams and drivers are taking the following safety precautions:
- Increased supply of disinfectants to all distribution centers
- Increased frequency of cleaning equipment, trailers and packages
- Sanitizing stations at distribution centers and driver check points
- Contactless curbside delivery for the safety of our customers
For specific questions regarding your order, or any of the above information, please contact our Customer Support Team during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST
- Phone: 1.877.306.8930
- Email: email@example.com
Due to increased demand, you may experience longer call wait times. Please have your order number ready to reference, if you are calling in.
Our team is working diligently to ensure your questions are answered as quickly as possible. We are also proactively contacting customers if there are any issues, or delays with their orders.