PROJECT SCOPE AND TERRITORY
1. Customer outreach (Qualifying Standard Install)
The Installer is to qualify the customer to confirm that the job is within the Project Scope.
Project Scope defined within the following parameters are set as “Standard Install”. Anything above and beyond the listed Standard Install, are to be quoted as “Special Conditions”.
2. Standard Install, includes:
3. Installation area
4. Packaging and cleanup
5. Service area
Terms and Conditions:
- We Install It is NOT responsible for any permits, zoning variances and/or homeowners approvals that may be required in advance of installation;
- The work area(s) are up-to-date with all building codes and standards;
- Studs where the product(s) are to be installed are made of wood;
- The wall/ceiling slated for the installation of product(s) can accommodate the product(s) within the confines of the wall/ceiling and do not exceed the product’s length, with sufficient overhead vertical clearance for proper installation;
- Your installation area must be clear and free of debris with an area of up to six (6) feet in front of the work area to be swept clean;
- Floor area where flooring is to be installed is completely clear of all items and swept clean
- The space is to have a clear walkway wide enough for products on a dolly to clearly navigate from delivery location of the products to the install location;
- The homeowner must provide access to electricity within 45 m (150 feet) of installation site or additional charges will apply;
- Please be aware that all installation dates are tentative due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise, such as inclement weather;
- We require that the homeowner or an adult representative at least 18 years of age be home when the installer arrives to show him the proper location for the installation and that they be available upon the completion of the installation to do a walk through inspection with our installer to ensure satisfaction;
- Children and pets will be kept away from the work area during the entire installation process;
- If an installer has to spend more than 15 minutes clearing the installation area, an additional charge of $55 per hour, per installer, will be incurred.
- If for any reason, the installers arrive on the scheduled day and are not able to move forward with the install for no fault of their own, the customer will be charged a $50 wasted trip charge.
- The installation service is not available in all areas; if you have not yet verified service area, please visit Newageproducts.com/install, and input your postal code.
- After you order the installation service, you will be contacted by We Install It within 2 business days for a consultation.
- Later on, you will need to contact We Install It to schedule an appointment for the installation once you have received your products.
While your installation provider is installing your NewAge products, you authorize them to take before and after pictures of their work and give permission for NewAge Products Inc. to use those pictures for marketing and promotional purposes.