NewAge Products Linking Policy
NewAge Products Inc.
Last Updated: November 10, 2016
Thank you for your interest in linking to our website(s).
The products and online services offered by NewAge Products Inc. ("NewAge", "we" or "us", which includes NewAge’s directors, officers, employees, consultants, affiliates and assignees) include those offered through the "NewAge Websites" (which term includes www.newageproducts.com, www.shopnewage.com and any and all NewAge branded URLs which may be used by us from time to time and all components thereof) or any of them and all products and services offered now or in the future by NewAge through the NewAge Websites or any of them (collectively, the "Services", which term also includes access to and use of the NewAge Websites generally).
Terms not otherwise defined in this Linking Policy have the meanings
Linking TO the NewAge Websites
NewAge does NOT endorse companies, products or services, and strictly prohibits any suggestion of endorsement, recommendation, or superiority of one company, product or service over another company, product or service, unless and expect as expressly authorized and agreed in writing, on a case by case basis.
Except and authorized and agreed in writing, on a case by case basis, you may only link to the NewAge Websites in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Pinking Policy. Any other linking to the New Website(s) is strictly prohibited.
A third party (you) may link to a NewAge Website, provided that:
- The link must be in a plain text-only format and cannot use any NewAge logo or any other NewAge-related trademark, with the exception of such NewAge banners, badges and other marks supplied by NewAge for the purposes of linking
- The link must be displayed in a proportionate manner, spatially separated from, and not otherwise associated with, any sponsorship advertising, or other commercial text or graphics that may be on the page/area containing such link;
- Neither the site that links to a NewAge Website (“Linking Website”) nor the link itself may be used as a method of creating an unauthorized association between an organization, business, goods or services (on the one hand) and NewAge, the applicable NewAge Website or the Services (on the other hand) or otherwise misrepresent the relationship between NewAge and any third party or the Linking Website;
- The Linking Website must not imply that NewAge is endorsing or sponsoring any third party or its products or services;
- The Linking Website must not present false information about NewAge;
- NewAge does not allow the framing of any NewAge When setting up a link to a NewAge Website, the NewAge Website must open in a new Web browser. The Linking Website must not create a frame, browser or border environment around any of the content of the NewAge Website, including any frame, browser or border environment containing any sponsorship, advertising or other commercial text or graphics;
- The Linking Website must not contain materials that would violate any laws or contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise harmful to NewAge.
- NewAge may update this Linking Policy from time to time and any changes will be notified via an announcement on the NewAge Such changes will be immediately effective after such notice has been posted.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Linking Policy, NewAge reserves the right to deny or rescind permission to link to the NewAge Websites (in whole or in part) from any Linking Website and/or by any third party, and to require termination of any link to a NewAge Website, for any reason in the sole and absolute discretion of NewAge
- The posting AND/or creation of any link to a NEWAGE Website signifies that you have read this Linking Policy and agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein.
Further, the posting AND/or creation of any link to a NEWAGE Website signifies that you have read the NEWAGE and the NEWAGE and agree to abide by the terms and conditions containeD therein.
Linking FROM the NewAge Websites
When and if the NewAge Websites (or any of them) includes links to other sites, NewAge does not assume any responsibility or liability for sites to which it links, or any content, communications or other materials available at or through the sites to which it links, including responsibility or liability in regard to accuracy.
No link on a NewAge Website is a referral or endorsement of either the linked-to entity or any product or service unless expressly indicated. Such links are provided for reference purposes and convenience only.
NewAge does not provide links from the NewAge Websites to external commercial sites except as specified by a pre-existing sponsorship agreement/contract, partnership or other contractual business relationship.
NewAge reserves the right to add, modify and/or delete this Linking Policy at any time without recourse.
NewAge may update this Linking Policy from time to time and any changes will be notified via an announcement on the NewAge Websites. Such changes will be immediately effective after such notice has been posted.