free shipping on all orders
NewAge Products Trade Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
Last updated December 6, 2016
By agreeing to join NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions stated below.
- The NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program is owned and operated by NewAge Products Inc. a registered company in the province of Ontario, in Canada.
- By becoming members of the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program, members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other electronic communications from newageproducts.com except where expressly disallowed as a profile preference. The NewAge Products logo and other company logos and taglines are the intellectual property of NewAge Products Inc. Membership rules are void to the extent where prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law.
- Membership is available to people of legal age to enter legal agreements, which in Ontario is 18 years of age, who are not barred from receiving services under the laws and regulations of Ontario and/or other applicable jurisdictions.
- Membership is non-transferable and subject to present and future program rules. Enrollment becomes effective and acceptance of these terms and conditions begins when a new member enrolls in the NewAge Customer Loyalty Program. Newage Products Inc. may change the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. NewAge Products may change or terminate program partners, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, modify or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits, institute or add reward blackout dates or limit the number of rewards for use by any one individual on any one purchase.
- The NewAge Products Loyalty Dollars accumulated cannot be transferred to any other membership, cannot be exchanged or used for cash and are not legal tender.
- NewAge Products may, at any time, terminate or modify the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program and program rules in its sole and unfettered discretion without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward certificates, product, NewAge dollars and/or promotional offers and misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by NewAge Products in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with NewAge Products Inc. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program, NewAge Products Inc. reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- NewAge Products reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these terms and conditions. All determinations by NewAge Products Inc. shall be final and conclusive in each case with no right of appeal. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions with respect to the NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program.
- NewAge Products Inc. reserves the right to make NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program dollars and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying NewAge Products by email (email@example.com) or telephone (1-877-306-8930). NewAge Products Inc, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an individual Membership, for any or no reason.
- The NewAge Products Customer Loyalty Program qualification will begin on the month after product ships. Rewards are valid for one year after they are activated and will expire if they are not used prior to the end of the validity period. Rewards can be earned on purchases over $100 before taxes (US, or CA). In order to activate your rewards in your account you must complete a simple survey. Example: J. Smith orders a tool drawer on October 15, 2016 at a before-tax value of $549.99. the Rewards Earned are $27.50 NewAge Dollars. Product ships October 21, 2016 and J. Smith receives an email with a survey attached. In order to activate his rewards, he must complete the survey. After completing the survey, NewAge Dollars are put into J. Smith’s NewAge Products Account and available for use in 30 days (November 21, 2016). Any dollars not used between November 21, 2016 – November 20, 2017 will expire as of 12:00am November 21, 2017.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:30pm EST
Sales & Design Service Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 8:00pm EST
Sat: 9:00am -5:30pm EST
Our Head Office
NewAge Products Inc.
111 Creditview Road, Vaughan
Ontario, L4L 9T1, Canada